75 Maloneys Dr, Maloneys Beach NSW 2536, Australia

75 Maloneys Dr, Maloneys Beach NSW 2536, Australia

The Baycoast electrical and control solutions team recently tackled a burnt wiring meter emergency. A client’s meter caught on fire, and thankfully no one in the household was harmed. When burnt wiring is left unattended, it allows surges and overvoltage to flow into the home and may destroy appliances and other electronics.

burnt wiring meter
burnt meter wiring
burnt wiring of meter

Burnt Meter Wiring

Burnt meter wiring refers to electrical wiring that has become damaged or degraded due to overheating, fire, or other causes. This type of damage can result in a dangerous situation. It can cause electrical arcing, short-circuits, and potentially start a fire. If the burnt meter wiring is not repaired or replaced, it can also lead to a disruption in the electrical supply to a building.

If you suspect that there is burnt meter wiring on your property, it is important to take immediate action to address the issue. You should turn off the power at the main switch. Immediatedly contact a licensed electrician to inspect and repair the wiring. Never attempt to repair electrical wiring yourself if you are not qualified to do so, as this can be extremely dangerous. The professional electricians will be able to assess the extent of the damage and determine the cause. They  can then recommend the appropriate course of action to repair or replace the damaged wiring.

Client’s Review 

“Amazing job from the team and a huge thank you to Shannon. My meter caught on fire and they were here in under and hour to re do everything. The team all worked in the rain to allow my kids and I to have power that same day. Would 100% recommend them. Thank you 🙂 for working dropping other things to help me yesterday.”

baycoast review

As highly experienced electricians, the Baycoast team are well-accustomed to solving various emergency situations like this. Thank you very much for trusting our services!