Level 2 Electrician Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the following services our level 2 electricians provide:
- Repair and maintenance of a commercial or residential property’s electrical system
- Deliver electrical solutions for overhead and underground electrical systems
- Perform electrical emergencies
- Work on problems on the electrical supply network
- Replace faulty wiring systems and circuit breakers
- Install and replace GFCIs (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters)
- Extend existing electrical networks
- Install metering for newly constructed buildings
- Provide temporary power for construction projects
- Repair and maintain flickering and dimming street lights
- Disconnect and reconnect electricity supply from the network to the residence
Contact Baycoast Electrical and Control solutions to arrange a level 2 electrician in the South Coast to assist you today.
A Level 2 electrician is an ASP-qualified tradesman authorised to perform complex and straightforward electrical tasks and uphold a higher level of license in performing electrical work.
Level 2 electricians undergo training of a higher degree, so rates are charged accordingly. In addition, level 2 electricians’ services cost slightly higher due to a few factors:
- As an ASP-certified tradesman, level 2 electricians carry safety tools with expiration dates mandated by the law.
- Level 2 electricians are required to go through an annual refresher training to comply with current safety regulations.
- For every job they complete, level 2 electricians pay audit fees to the supply authority.
- Level 2 electricians have individual licenses for each supply authority they work with.
- Hiring a level 2 electrician includes public liability insurance to cover the supply authority’s electricity network and assets.
For more information on our pricing, feel free to consult any one of our level 2 electricians at Baycoast Electrical and Control Solutions at 0433 083 013 or 0415 754 270.
Baycoast completes any electrical work according to your specifications. So no matter the problem, you can confidently trust our team of skilled tradesmen to complete any electrical job for you. We have completed several projects in the past, and we work closely with fellow experts to provide excellent results. Plus, our Level 2 electricians are available any time of the day or night, prepared to come to your aid immediately.
If you are looking for a leading electrical service provider on the South Coast, don’t hesitate to reach out to us! We’ll arrange a level 2 electrician to assist you with your electrical problems today.